Powered By Blogger

Linggo, Hulyo 6, 2014

An INTRODUCTION, Never stop Learning...


During my early age, I seldom read books. I only read books when it is required in school because I felt sleepy most of the time. However, during the time that I was an OFW and I started to think on how to manage my hard-earned money, I was directed by google to "Rich Dad Poor Dad' book by Robert Kiyosaki. That was the time I call "The Awakening" and I was started to obsess in reading inspirational and financial books such as "Think and Grow Rich", "Cashflow Quadrant", "First Things First" to name a few. Now, everytime I have free time, I make sure to read books and continue to search for more interesting books that can help improve my personality and vocabulary as well. Also, I discovered that when you read often it helps you relax your mind and comes out allot of brilliant ideas inside you.

That is the short introduction for now. Stay tune for my next article...

Keep on Reading for your Success in Life.


  

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento